The aloe vera has become very popular in the last years and it is easy to grow it at home. All it needs is some fertilization and some watering. Due to its medicinal properties, it offers plenty benefits from having the aloe vera at home. Take out the gel from opening one leaf.
The aloe vera gel can be also found in many health stores, but it is full with chemical and is not very cheap. Having your own at home is much cheaper and is 100% natural. Take the leaves that are the biggest to obtain more gel.
Here are 9 health benefits of Aloe Vera gel for topical use:
- Treating burns
- Calms the itching of insect bites
- Reduces wrinkles
- Conditioning hair
- Reduces eczema and acne
- Calming rash/ boils
- Moisturizes the skin
- Healing wounds
- Use as a shaving gel
Here are 9 health benefits of Aloe Vera gel for internal use:
- Regulates blood sugar level
- Reduces bloating/constipation/IBS, colitis and upset belly
- Improves the health of gums
- Reduces arthritis inflammation
- Increases white blood cells
- Boosts immunity
- Reduces indigestion and heartburn
- Ameliorates the blood flow and heart
- Improves the health of the urinary tract
Aloe vera comes from Northern America and it was first used as a medicine in ancient Egypt ebers or papyrus, and there were about 12 different recipes for using aloe vera as a medicine.
Now, the aloe vera is spread everywhere in the world due to its health benefits, used internal and topical as well.
So use the natural aloe vera gel and do not buy the commercial products full with chemicals.