For sure you have gained a few pounds for the past months since the holidays and now you are planning on how you can get back your weight. The good news is that there is no shortage of weight loss programs out there but if you want to try something new, it seems that there are a few fitness trends that you should keep an eye out.
Here are a few known fitness trends that we’ll surely be seeing more this year.
- Water workouts. Just because you need to exercise, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to confine yourself in the gym or fitness clinics around your area. As a matter of fact, you can bring your workout into the water. Indoor water sports such as water aerobics, swimming, kayaking, and the like are just a few examples of water workouts that will give your muscles the challenge they need to burn fat while toning muscles.
- Strength training. Regardless of whether you want to lose weight or build muscles, strength training is definitely a fitness trend that won’t be gone any time soon. Resistance training is actually one of the best ways to develop muscles while melting excess fat. It is also a good workout for the heart and your endurance as you lift heavier weights as you progress through your fitness plan.
- E.A.T. Also known as High Energy Athletic Training, H.E.A.T is all about training individuals at various intensity and skills depending on their current physical status. There are three phases to this hour long session and these are the base conditioning, strength, and power. The intensity of the workout progresses so you will need to be mentally tough to enroll in this class.
- Fitness apps. With all the gadgets and apps that we are using today, staying fit while being hooked on technology is here to stay. Many who have tried Pokemon Go has lost a serious amount of pounds while walking for miles so just imagine what other fitness apps can do for you. Of course, there are ups and downs to using these apps especially outdoor but there is no denying that these fitness apps will still be trending in the years to come.
- Virtual boxing. There is a surge in boxing last year and it seems that this 2017, boxing is going virtual. This is actually a good training program for those who don’t have enough time in their busy schedule but would like to workout whenever they can even at home. The virtual boxing is composed of several thirty minute sessions that you can use to burn some serious calories.
As you can see, there is no shortage of workout plans for you to try out this year. What’s even better is that these new exercises are guaranteed to make you sweat buckets while helping you burn plenty of fats in the process. Not bad for this year, right? Just choose the workout plan that you can commit too and you’ll soon see yourself back to your normal weight.