Do you know someone who is making changes to his or her diet? If you want to be the supportive friend or partner, it is always a great idea to surprise them with a clean eating gift basket to get them started in the road to health and wellness. However, if you are stumped on what should go into your gift basket, here are some suggestions to consider.
- Pure herbs seasoning. Since clean eating is mostly about using natural or organic ingredients, gifting them with a set of pure herbs seasoning is going to be welcomed for sure. Just make sure that you choose herbal seasonings that have 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 fats, certified kosher and paleo, low sodium, gluten free, and of course, MSG-free. These kinds of seasonings actually make dishes more palatable because of their robust flavor.
- Cacao powder. If the person you are giving the basket to loves chocolate, they will most certainly be pleased when you give them cacao powder for their clean eating habit. Go for the raw organic cacao powder as this can be used in various dishes. What’s great about this powder is that it can provide you with important minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, zin, and magnesium just to name a few.
- Fruits. You will never go wrong with gifting someone with a basket filled with assorted fruits. Choose fruits that come in different colors such as bananas, appless, watermelon, blueberries, and the like for a more presentable basket. What’s great about fruits is that they are rich in fiber, as well as essential vitamins and minerals that can increase their immune system for better protection against various diseases.
- Pure and raw honey. Another idea for your gift basket for your favorite clean eating friend is 100% pure and raw honey. This is actually one of the most versatile ingredients anyone can have in their pantry which is why it is a welcome sight in any gift basket for sure. This kind of honey will work well on salads, marinades, cakes and a whole lot more. Just remember to go for the 100% pure and raw kind as this will be the only that will work well with someone’s clean eating diet.
- Nuts. There is nothing wrong with sticking to the basics when it comes to clean eating gift baskets but why not take it to the next level and opt for some nuts? Nuts are one of the best sources of essential fatty acids that play a vital role to one’s health. Add some pistachios, almonds, pecans, and peanuts.
- Clean sugar. Most sugars that are being used today are not really appropriate for clean eaters so what better way to help them stick to this part of their diet than gifting them with clean sugar? A good idea for your gift basket is to add coconut sugar which only has one ingredient which is organic coconut palm sugar. This is actually a good alternative to refined sugar and it is considerably healthier too.